Are you a General/Registered Nurse that’s brilliant with IVs?
The IV Bar is looking for a Registered Nurse in the upmarket suburb of Linksfield, Johannesburg.
• General/Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years’ experience
• Experience with IV infusions essential
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC)
• Explain what IV Vitamin/Nutrient Therapy is and the benefits thereof
• Advise clients on which drips they should have dependent on symptoms experienced
• Take basic vitals
• Administer drips (gently and timeously) and monitor throughout
• Ensure admin duties are completed per client (daily sheet, batch number etc)
• Potentially take payment and send invoices, dependent on The IV Bar branch
• Experience with administering of drips, we need you to be good, quick and gentle!
• Knowledge of vitamin drips would be an advantage but not essential
• Happy disposition and good energy
• Excellent people skills
• Proficient in English
• Works well under pressure
• Trustworthy, honest
• Good administrative skills
If you’re looking to venture into a new stream of medical care, and feel passionate about preventative healthcare, then contact us today! Our company is growing and we’d love to have you as part of our dynamic team. Thorough training will be provided. Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.