Registered nurse at Nurture Hillandale
The Nurture Health Group requires a Registered Nurse who will be based at our Nurture Hillandale physical rehabilitation facility in Bloemfontein reporting to the Unit Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
• 2 Years or more experience as a Registered Nurse within a clinical environment.
• Rehabilitation experience is an advantage.
• Computer Literacy.
• Demonstrate strong clinical skills.
• Speak, read and write English.
• Basic computer literacy.
• Strong people skills.
• Team player.
• High attention to detail.
• Adapt to daily changes in workload.
• Professionalism in all undertakings.
• Flexibility in working hours / shift work.
• Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families.
• Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards.
• Knowledge of health and safety standards.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “RNH” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.