ENROLLED NURSING AUXILIARY AT NURTURE HILLANDALE
The Nurture Health Group requires an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary who will be based at our Nurture Hillandale physical rehabilitation facility in Bloemfontein reporting to the Unit Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Enrolled auxiliary nurse certificate.
• Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
• 2 years relevant nursing experience.
• Strong people skills.
• Team player.
• High attention to detail.
• Adapt to daily changes in workload.
• Professionalism in all undertakings.
• Flexibility in working hours / shift work.
• Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families.
• Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards.
• Knowledge of health and safety standards.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Joy at email@example.com clearly marked “ENA-H” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 09 September 2021
Personal information may be processed, collected, used, and disclosed in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013.