Ever dreamt of immigrating to Australia!!!!
Australia is inviting Registered Nurses to apply for its Permanent Residency Visa programs under the 2021 Priority Migration.
World Access Immigration is a leading Immigration firm facilitating Permanent Residencies through many of Australia’s migration programs.
Please note that World Access Immigration is not a recruitment agency, we are a visa facilitation firm and the intended occupation is a skilled shortage requirement for Australia allowing the applicant to apply for a permanent residency due to the great demand of the skilled shortages within the particular country, however employment prospects will be available once the applicant receives an invitation for a visa to be lodged.
For a Free eligibility assessment under this occupation you would need to meet the following:
• Have a Degree from a recognised institution.
• Registration with a Nursing Council in your country eg. SANC
• Exceptional command of the English language.
• Be under the age of 45 years old.
• Before applying please read through the different immigration streams Australia has to offer on
our website www.worldaccessimmigration.com
• Be financially prepared to immigrate, please note if you have not made or do not have the
financial aid please DO NOT apply.
Please forward on your updated application for eligibility assessment to
one of our consultants will call you