Our Group Practice at Care Cure Vereeniging in Gauteng is looking for a Therapy Coordinator and Practitioner to join their team.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• Allied Health Professional (HPCSA registered).
• 2 years’ clinical experience.
• Experience in other fields of rehabilitation such as management, task teams or policy/process implementation
• Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
• To provide clinical direction and leadership to the team.
• To deliver quality preventative, curative, and rehabilitative therapy interventions.
• To use a person-centered and evidence-based approach to achieve the best possible outcome for patients.
• Liaison with patients and families as appropriate to identified needs.
• Advocate on behalf of the patients to ensure policies and services serve their best interests.
• Ensure staff availability to meet requirements of patient load.
• Coordinate Admission and discharge management and facilitate continuum of care (from inpatient to outpatient care).
• Ensure patients’ objectives and weekly tasks are met to achieve a successful discharge.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your CV to Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “TCP-V” 3 contactable references.
Closing date for applications is 09 August 2022