- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs, preferably in human medicines
- Demonstrable experience across the product development,
commercialization and maintenance lifecycle
- Sound project management capabilities
- Proven ability to consistently deliver to quality, time and cost standards
- Experience in use of CTD software builder and compilation of eCTD applications.
- IT skills