Candidate will be responsible for ensuring ongoing maintenance and support of effective IT infrastructure, Network, Website, RIS and PACS systems to meet business requirements in line with the IT Strategy and Company strategic objectives.
· Ensuring effective quality management of the IT infrastructure, Network, Website, RIS and PACS systems.
· Ensuring effective relationship building with internal and external stakeholders by participating in communication sessions and regularly follow-ups on relative IT issues and priorities.
· Ensuring effective systems maintenance of IT infrastructure, Network, Website, RIS and PACS systems.
· Reviewing data integrity, audits of data and testing systems on a continuous basis.
· Ensuring system changes or enhancements are implemented in order to optimize system capability.
· Ensuring deadlines are met.
· Ensuring user efficiency by educating and training users on all IT systems.
· General PACS Administration tasks on a day-to-day basis.
· Degree or diploma in Information Technology, A+, N+, MCSE 2016 or MCITP.
· At least 2 years experience: Networking, VOIP, FortiGate Firewalls, WS 2012/2016/2019 R2, DNS, AD, DHCP, DC, WSUS, Roaming Profiles, Group Policy, Print Server, Win 10 & Win 11.
· Exposure to Office 365 and MS Office 2016 – 2021, Enterprise Anti-Virus software.
· Basic understanding of PRTG Network monitor, VEEAM Backup Server, ESXi 5.0/5.5. Freshdesk Ticketing System, TeamViewer and AnyDesk.
· VMWare & HyperV Configuration, Installation and Administration.
· Virtualization and/FortiGate Certification Beneficial.
· Literacy in Outlook and Excel.
· Willing to help with anything and go the extra mile.
· Willing to work overtime, afterhours, weekends, public holidays and be on weekly call.
· Own reliable and insured transport, Driver’s license and ability and willingness to travel.
· Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
· Focused, Confident & energetic
· Verbal & written communication
· Work under immense pressure
· Punctual & Ethical behavior
· Self-motivated & Time Management
· Solid and Logical troubleshooting skills.
· Quick Customer responsiveness
· Organizational awareness
· Ability to multitask and provide regular follow-up communication
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link