Workforce Healthcare is looking for locum Occupational Health Care Nurses to work on a Locum Basis for Clinics at its client’s sites.
Please kindly send your CV and accompanying documents to Alexk@wfhc.co.za
• Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Occupational Health Nursing
• Registered with South African Nursing counsel (SANC)
• Proof of SASOHN membership
• Dispensing certificate
• Audiometry and Spirometry certificate
• Basic understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act with regulations
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Mathematical acumen
• Reasoning ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Intermediate computer skills are essential
Please only apply if you meet the above-mentioned minimum requirements.
NOTE: Locums will only be contacted when needed. This can be for a day, or for a week, or for a month, or as per any number of days needed.