Aesthetics on Call provides medically approved, safe, sterile intravenous vitamin therapy to boost health, wellness, beauty, sports performance and a to treat a variety of medical conditions in the comfort of our clients' homes. We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our growing team and to administer drips in the Johannesburg and Pretoria regions.
* Explain what IV Vitamin/Nutrient Therapy is and the benefits thereof
* Pick up/drop-off stock & equipment at designated area
* Describe the procedure in detail so clients know what to expect
* Assess medical consent form before dripping any client
* Take basic vitals
* Administer drips gently, timorously and monitor throughout
* Ensure admin duties are completed per client (record BP, reactions, medications, etc.)
* Log availability on system weekly or monthly
* Experience with administering of drips, we need you to be good, quick and gentle!
* Good communication skills!
* Reliable, trustworthy and honest
* Knowledge of vitamin drips would be an advantage but not essential
* Works well under pressure (we know finding a vein can sometimes be hard so you need to keep a cool head)
* Must be mobile
* Professional/Registered Nurse with a minimum of two years' experience
* Registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC)
* Registered for indemnity insurance