Tuesday, 23 February 2021
Manufacturing - Q.C./ Q.A./Audit
A premium pet food processing plant id looking for a quality technologist to join their quality team .
1. Ensuring that a proper quality control system is
2. Issuing & follow up on non-conformances.
3. Investigating customer complaints
4. Hygiene maintenance of production areas
6. Assist with monthly micro sampling of products
7. Managing cleaning.
8. Monitoring the waste management system
9. Verification of CCP monitoring procedures.
10. Monitoring batch movements (traceability).
11. Ensuring that all checklists are completed on time
12. Supervising all quality controller in the production area
13. Communicating all quality related issues to relevant
personnel in the production area
14. Receiving of stock
15. Assist the Quality Manager with Quality Management
Experience & Qualification
Must have excellent leadership skills to manage a team
Ability to speak English and a second official language
Must be able to communicate at all levels
Must be able to work in a high pressured environment
Must have strong administrative skills
The chosen candidate must be proactive, have good management, communication and interpersonal skills as well as problem solving and planning skills
Due to the nature of the job, the candidate must be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays when required.