DEMAND PLANNER (SUPPLY CHAIN))
The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the demand planning from production, to packing and warehousing to ensure zero no stocks and plan the fleet to provide an efficient and cost effective in and outbound logistics service to the satisfaction of customers.
Transport routing to minimise route time or distance, whilst maximising vehicle fill and factoring in all operational constraints and service level requirements.
To manage and achieve truck utilization. Accurate daily production planning to achieve optimal efficiencies in the factories on time and in full as requirements.
• 5 Years in Operations & Logistics
• Daily production planning to meet customer requirements
• Managing & Planning routes and inventory supply
• Dealing with union matters
• Recruitment & Training skills
• Supply Chain Qualification
• Grade 12
• Must reside in/or near the area or be willing to relocate
Market Related Salary Plus Benefits
Email:email@example.com Ref# Demand Planner (Supply Chain), Ogies
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.
Follow us on Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / LinkedIn / Jobs RSA
Recruitment & Selection South Africa