Sales Admin - Urgently needed
Tuesday, 25 May 2021
Manufacturing - Packaging
Overall purpose of the job: The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Processing a high volume of sales orders and ensuring correct capturing in the system
• Check prices and ensure contracts are up to date
• Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
• Taking phone calls from customers
• Communicate internally important feedback from customers.
• Assist with general administration duties for sales staff
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
• Deliver a comprehensive service to enquiring customers either directly or through a team of
customer service agents
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
• Handling customer complaints or any major incidents.
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Address any issues/disputes from customers or clients as quickly and efficiently as possible
• Assist the team with adhoc tasks.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
• Matric / Grade 12
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer Literate (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Great interpersonal skills
• High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
• Ability to priorities own workload
• Must be Detail orientated