House of Supreme is looking for a Junior IT Technician & Administrator to join the team at our Head Office in Gauteng.
An individual with an interest and aptitude for working with computers and technology would be ideal. The position includes some administrative functions but training will be provided.
Your day-to-day duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Managing and monitoring IT systems and infrastructure
• Assisting with installing new and existing PCs/laptops and configuring equipment such as printers
• Monitoring IT systems, CCTV, networks, workstations and printers
• Maintaining stock levels to ensure the smooth running of projects and operations.
• Learning about and working with industrial machinery and other technology.
• Supervising staff and delegating work to staff with the right skills and knowledge.
Skills & Attributes
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of Programs, particularly Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Critical thinking, problem-solving and time management skills.
• Passion for learning new skills and technologies.
• Able to produce work of a high standard.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and able to deal with pressure.
Education & Requirements
• Knowledge of IT/Networking
• A valid driver’s license and own, reliable transport to work
Please send your CV to HOSvacancies@outlook.com