Vacancy - Stock Controller
We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our stock levels, shipment tracking, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with internal teams.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
• Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
• Follow up on orders to replenish stock levels as needed
• Track shipments and address any delays
• Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
• Coordinate regular inventory audits
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
• Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
Requirements and skills
• Previous work experience as Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
• Good understanding of supply chain procedure
• Active participation in inventory audits
• Excellent organization skills
• Good communication and negotiation abilities
Deadline: 20 May 2022
Salary will be based on experience
If not contacted within 2 weeks of deadline, please note that the application was unsuccessful.
Please mail CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org