Friday, 19 February 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
Great opportunity exists with a manufacturing giant offering career growth and excellent package
Key responsibilities will include:
• Operate and further develop the simulation model tool of the company, develop a real time planning system
• Monitor performance, able to foresee and eliminate potential bottlenecks
• Improve awareness and understanding of optimum operating philosophies within the company
• Creation of Performance standards
• Energy Management reporting
• Strategic Improvements
• VSM and Business Process mapping
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
• BSc / BTech Industrial / Mechanical Engineering
• 5 years’ experience Simulation systems.
• Post graduate qualification, preferably in Planning / Logistics
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in Industrial Engineering or Bulk logistics.
• Exposure in ISO 9001 or ISO 50 001 (advantageous)
• Solid working experience with simulation systems - G2 programming (advantageous)
• Certified Greenbelt six sigma (advantageous)
• Data analytic systems Mini tab, Power Bi and etc.
South African Citizens only.
Due to the volumes of applications received – correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.