Thursday, 07 January 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
Great opportunity exists with a manufacturing giant offering career growth and excellent package.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide the following management and facilitating continuous improvement projects (Black Belt, Green Belt, and score events), creating an innovative culture
• Management and facilitation of the Lean Six Sigma, continuous improvement projects
• Management and ownership of the company’s Innovation system
• Improve awareness and understanding of optimum operating philosophies within the company
• Strategic improvements
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
• BSC/BTECH in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
• 5 years’ experience in a Lean Six Sigma Environment
• Black Belt Lean Six Sigma, with a proven track record, preferably in logistics and able to train lower belts.
• 5 – 10 years Industry experience
• ISO 9001 (advantageous)
• Strong Facilitation skills and ability to handle Change Management
• Data analytic systems Mini tab, Power Bi
• MS Office, Ms Access (advantageous)
South African Citizens only.
Due to the volumes of applications received – correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful