Enviromental, Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist - URGENT
Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
R52 000,00 - R52 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Enviromental, health & safety (ehs) specialist, Pretoria east – Silverton area,
monthly ctc: r 52 000 (no overtime)
provident fund: 18% of 80% of ctc
hours: mon-fri – 07:30 - 16:00; weekends rotationally; some call-outs expected.
other: company cell, fuel card to start: asap exp:nqf level 6 with a technical,ehs courses,experience in food production industry• knowledge of gmp, haccp, food safety, sop, pest control and fmcg/bakery operation.computer excel
sap responsible for developing and promoting a healthy and safe environment at the plant procedures in place •leads the ehs teams onsite• prepares sites for the audits, • conducts internal site audits professional leadership to manufacturing and engineering project teams to ensure
contact us on 0125461824 for more information. send following documents and information to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com:
updated cv in word format with face photograph with starting and end dates of employment
• copies of id, drivers, certificates etc.
• references at each work
• kindly answer following questions:
• are you working currently? if not please indicate your availability / notice period
• previous/current salary earned?
• salary expectation?
• where are you currently residing?
• kindly indicate why you are currently in the market for a new career?
• indicate where applicable your experience related to the job specification.