Tuesday, 09 February 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
R20 000,00 - R30 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Overview of key activities:
• Capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
• Capable to make developments from drawings and sketches.
• Use a wide range of handheld power tools and metalwork equipment such as drills, angle grinders, bend brake, clamps, metal finishing and lifting equipment, welding machine.
• Possess good communication skills, by communicating effectively with other workers in order to direct personal workflow.
• Capable of understanding written instructions.
• Work accurately and neatly, using correct measurement and layout techniques.
• Other duties as deemed necessary and requested by the Test Centre Engineer.
• Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: eye protection, hearing protection and safety shoes. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
• Must work effectively on your own, meeting deadlines without constant supervision.
The Essential requirements are as follows:
• Applicant must be a qualified Trade Tested Artisan (preferably a Boilermaker).
• Minimum 5 years post apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, as well as produce small drawings when required to convey assembly instructions to other operators.
• Must be prepared to work shifts and/or overtime at short notice.
• Be prepared to complete an assessment and interview process.