Thursday, 07 January 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
• Plan, implement, control and monitor approved changes
• Business intelligence and trend analyses
• Functional process optimisation
• Implement operations effectiveness model and practice
• Promote and enforce compliance
• Plan, direct and assess quality management within function
• Input into functional planning
• Micro- and macro-economic awareness
• Surveying functions
• Data and information management
• Implement cost control systems
• Internal and external stakeholder relations
• Implement and manage people development initiatives
• People development and identify training gaps
• People management
• Workforce planning
• Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competency
• National Diploma or Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Mine Surveying
• National Higher Diploma Mineral Resource Management (Advantageous).
• 3 years Management Experience
• 8 years Surveying Experience in the Mining Industry or Environment
• Professional Status: IMSSA or SAIMM or Plato Registration
• Legal Requirement: MHSA Section 2.17.1.
• System Skills: Microsoft Office, SHERQ Systems, Microstation, Terra Modeller, Maptek Leica Infinity and Trimble Realworks Software
South African Citizens only.
Due to the volumes of applications received – correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.