Office & Sales Administrator
House of Supreme
Thursday, 15 April 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
House of Supreme, manufacturers and installers of shutters and flyscreens, is looking for an Office Administrator for our branch in Nelspruit.
If you have experience in a similar role and a strong work ethic, we’d like to hear from you.
• Preparing quotations for agents and clients.
• Performing clerical duties such as responding to emails, preparing documents and handling other office correspondence.
• Overseeing the Front of House and Showroom, attending to walk-in clients.
• Providing ad hoc secretarial services to the sales consultants as and when required.
• Scheduling installations and repairs with clients and managing installation teams.
• Assisting with minor bookkeeping functions such as reconciling accounts tracking and following up on payments.
• Managing the switchboard, directing incoming calls to the relevant person, taking messages, assisting clients with queries and signing for deliveries.
• 2 or more years’ office administration experience
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to deal with pressure, conflict and constructive feedback
A market-related salary is offered.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established and growing business. If you have the right skills and a passion for sales, please submit your application and if possible, a recent headshot.