Wednesday, 28 April 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
Great opportunity exists with a manufacturing giant offering career growth and excellent package.
• Ensure optimal stock of all commodities required for the production and maintenance processes
• Manage the outsourced operational contract and ensure complete and accurate work which includes completion of all inventory management functions.
• Conduct stock holding forecasts, ensure orders are placed timeously and expedite outstanding orders with buyers
• Liaise with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure all documents are controlled in line with prescribed procedures and standards.
• Apply best practices to ensure adherence to procurement policies, procedures, processes and standards.
• Manage Personnel and outsourced contract
• Optimise and manage critical inventory order levels
• Adherence to procurement policies, procedures, processes and standards
• Communicate with suppliers and internal stakeholders clearly and promptly with regards to queries
• Monitor and manage all operational functions
• Manage all administration and focus on accuracy
• Ensure legal compliance
• National Diploma in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent Technical Studies
• 3 - 5 years’ experience
• Computer literate (MS Office, People Soft)