My Clients that is based in Malelani ( Mpumalanga) is seeking an astute Stock Controller to start as soon as possible.
This position requires an individual who can act independently with a retail background and with strong management, sales and customer service experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct daily stock counts that are received form Head Stock Controller.
- Give out stock counting to appropriate staff (depending on the product).
- Ensure staff counts accurately and no mistakes are made.
- Investigate discrepancies with Manager and take appropriate action.
- Ensure all store processes are being adhered to and are efficient as possible.
- Ensure that store losses are kept to a minimum.
- All staff are kept accountable for their actions.
- Go above and beyond daily stock counts to ensure there is no theft or errors occurring with the store’s stock.
- Should constantly be looking out for inefficiencies with store processes and stock control and work with senior management to rectify the errors.
- Will be in charge of full store stock counts.
- Ensure store stock is packed correctly and in the best arrangements to simplify stock takes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- 2 years+ experience in retail – Sales / Administration
- Computer proficiency: EXCEL (advance non-negotiable
- Fully bilingual
- Must be result driven with a sense of urgency, a problem solver with an analytical mind-set with good inter-personal skills.
- Furniture stock control experience.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours. Essential Characteristics: The successful candidate will be able to:
- work efficiently in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- communicate professionally and effectively with all stakeholders
- work retail hours (weekends and public holidays)
- provide outstanding customer service
Package & Remuneration
- A market related salary is offered based on skills and experience ( Value dependent)