Draughtsman / Junior Engineer
Crest Information Systems cc
Wednesday, 17 February 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
Sheet metal design and manufacturing company seeks qualified draughtsman / mechanical engineer, with a strong technical aptitude. Previous experience in the sheet metal manufacturing industry and working under ISO9001 or similar quality standards are a plus.
• Create 3D models and engineering drawings according to specification and/or customer
drawings and/or reverse engineer from sample components.
• Aid in the design and prototyping of products (R&D). Liaise with colleagues and/or customers to
understand the requirements at hand.
• Drawing changes and revision management in the design office environment.
• Drawing related administration.
• Certificate / Diploma / Degree – Draughting or Mechanical Engineering.
• 3D CAD software experience (preferably Solid Edge).
• Good oral & written communication skills.
• Own reliable transport.