JOB TITLE Fabrication Foreman– Plate Steel Fabrication Industry
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assigning, and directing work
• Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards.
• Co-ordinates sub-contractors involved in the assembly stages
• Searches for the most efficient technical solutions.
• Provides quantitative data for producing the progress reports.
• NQF level 4 Qualification (Grade 12)
• A degree or equivalent will be an advantage.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in PLATE steel fabrication
• Must have some estimation experience
• Must be able to pay attention to detail.
• Must be able to run the fabrication site effectively.
• Able to function effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively identify, communicate and solve problems.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
• Organizational skills with ability to plan and execute daily activities.