A Senior Welding Co-Ordinator & Production Manager vacancy is available at one of our clients, a long-established highly successful manufacturing company on the East Rand - Johannesburg. RNEG
- SAIW or IIW Level 1 Welding Inspector Diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience in a manufacturing environment
- Training on the job will be provided - No specialist training is required
- Capacity and throughput planning
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities, conscientious, methodical, and diligent
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- To oversee, coordinate, and monitor the Industrial Coil Line in order to achieve the company’s delivery targets by ensuring:
- All products and/or components are manufactured correctly, cost-effectively, and timeously
- Manufacturing and quality standards and systems are implemented and adhered to
- Staff skills, competencies, and efficiencies are continuously improved upon
- The ongoing improvement and optimization of processes and procedures
- Customer requirements are satisfied, and a quality product is delivered on time
- A safe and healthy environment for all employees.
- Production Control
- Quality Control
- Standards and Procedures:
- Manufacturing documentation and Processes
- Interdepartmental Coordination and Teamwork
- Staff Training and Development
- Discipline and Grievances
- Operational Performance:
- Production Targets
- Operational Improvements
- Develop a High-Performance Workforce
- Customer Service
- Health and Safety
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful