We have a Production Manager vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment, part of listed group. JHB Western suburbs R Negotiable. ctc
- Grade 12
- Production Diploma/Degree with some technical qualification like fitter, millwright.
- N3 fitter with electrical experience would be advantageous
- Computer Literate – Intermediate Level
- At least 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
- Allocation of daily responsibilities and management thereof
- Ensure plant set up as follows
- Chemical and additive tanks are full and have sufficient material for foam production run
- Correct paper width is loaded onto the plant as per production plan
- Ensure sufficient space in curing shed prior to starting up plant
- Ensure plant is set up for foam run as per production plan
- Calculate chemical consumption and input into Syspro MACHINERY
- Ensure plant is in sound mechanical working order according to daily & weekly maintenance service check lists
- Report all non-conformances
- Testing of foam runs
- Sample & quality checks as per national quality reports
- Weekly quality report
- Daily stock level report
- Weekly supply of chemicals to re-bond plant
- Oversee box plant production
- Weekly cycle counts.
- Pre-start check lists done and signed off by Foamer & audited by Technical Manager
- Ensure the plant is well maintained and kept to the Cannon Viking Standards
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.