We have an Operations Manager vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment, part of listed group. JHB Western suburbs R750k - R840k p.a. ctc medical aid + pension funds
- Relevant production qualification
- Experience in a unionised environment
- Equipped to manage a high pressure environment
- Excellent relationship management skill
- Supervising and directing technical personnel responsible for every stage of production to ensure high-quality, cost-effective manufacturing
- Planning and organising the production process, ensuring the availability of material, equipment and labour resources
- Conduct inspections to ensure production machinery is operational and efficient
- Facilitate maintenance, repair or replacement of damaged equipment
- Overseeing the selection and procurement of manufacturing materials
- Conduct negotiations with contractors, suppliers and vendors
- Ensure production complies with the established quality control specifications and standards
- Monitoring and supervising the activities of the production personnel to ensure effective performance
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance
- Produce manufacturing and operational reports
- Managing budgets
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.