We have a National Sales Manager vacancy at one of our clients in a manufacturing environment, part of listed group. JHB Western suburbs R750k - R1.4m p.a.
- The National Sales Manager is responsible for defining and driving strategies in order to consistently deliver sales results and achieve annual growth targets. The candidate must ensure a robust relationship with existing customers and establish new relationships with additional customers as appropriate to the strategy.
Qualifications and or Experience:
- A post graduate Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or closely related discipline from a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Essential: 5 – 7 years’ experience in Sales within a manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a managerial capacity.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office, Syspro).
- A demonstrable capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends.
- Demonstrate Problem-solving skills and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on its progress.
- Sales Function
- Managing of new business development and existing clientele
- Annual Sales Strategy
- Sales Forecasting
- Weekly KPI
- Monthly Exco
- People Management
- Relationship Management
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.