A Maintenance Assistant vacancy is available at one of our clients, a long-established highly successful manufacturing company on the East Rand - Johannesburg. RNeg
- Qualified Fitter & Turner and/or Millwright and/or Diesel Mechanic
- On-the-job training. No specialist training is required
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager with general maintenance issues, ensuring;
- All maintenance tasks are completed to specification.
- Quality standards are adhered to.
- A safe and healthy working environment for all employees.
- Maintenance Tasks:
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Quality Standards
- High-Performance Work Force
- Instill operational excellence
- Health and Safety:
- Tools and PPE:
- Miscellaneous (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful