Manufacturing company in Shallcross requires a financial accountant with a BCOM Degree.
1. BCOM Degree
2. Intermediate Microsoft Excel Experience
3. Pastel experience – Minimum of two years
4. Cautious and diligent approach to daily tasks.
5. Ability to work well under pressure.
6. Ability to follow process and procedure.
7. Well organized with strong attention to detail.
8. Strong numerical ability
9. Must be deadline driven
Role entails full accounting function including but not limited to:
1. Processing of cashbooks
2. Processing of accruals, depreciation, interest and accounting entries to company with standards
3. Maintenance of electronic fixed asset register
4. Reviewing of the general ledger accounts, creditors and debtors ageing for any errors or misallocations.
5. Preparation of management accounts and schedules on excel
6. Review of creditors reconciliations and payment schedules
7. Preparing schedules for VAT return, VAT turnover and Balance sheet recon monthly and submission of VAT returns
8. EMP 201’s prep, analysis and submission
9. Assist with year end audit and prepare audit files. Coordinate info required from staff
10. Assist with BEE audits, BEE files and completing BEE schedules.
Please email CV's to email@example.com