ACCOUNTANT: COSTING AND PROJECTS
Bridge Personnel Concepts
Monday, 29 March 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
• Responsible for accurate manufacturing costing at Boksburg site including review of Bill of materials, part operations etc.
• Manage employee(s) directly reporting and provide leadership and guidance to the cost accountant
• Ensure correct reporting of stock levels – quantities, cost and valuation
• Procedural recommendation and operational requirements to ensure sufficient financial controls
• Liaise with Internal and External Auditors
• Monthly reporting on all key financial information (stock, costing, costs, assets etc.)
• B.Comm./B Tech / CIMA
• 5-10 Years Financial experience in a manufacturing environment, Cost accounting in a manufacturing environment, Ability to apply skills across a broad spectrum of financial disciplines (costing, accounting, asset management, etc).
• Ability to work independently and under pressure as well as multi-tasking
• Sound knowledge of Financial and Controlling principles
• Knowledge of IFRS accounting guidelines
• Sound communication skills as well as Interpersonal, facilitation and conflict management skills
• Fully computer literate and knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
• Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills.
CV'S to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
closing date : 01/04/2021