Responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes and updating engineering documentation (Process Flow, FMEA, Control plan, SWI).
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensures continuous process improvement in cost, quality and production.
- Good knowledge base in Automotive Process "Failure Mode Effect Analysis" (FMEA) and Control Plans, provide necessary technical input and problem-solving using 8D process for potential and actual process failures.
- Good knowledge base of IATF, ISO, Quality & Environmental Systems, Energy management systems and TPM Standards
- Control process engineering projects and resolves engineering problems with internal departments and OEM’s.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional processes areas and new projects.
- Develop Annual Capex budget.
- Resolving problems arising from internal operations, OEM’s and requiring coordination Shift Process Engineers with other departments.
- Relevant Engineering diploma/degree with two years relevant experience in an Automotive Manufacturing environment or
- A relevant trade tested qualification with five years relevant experience in an Automotive Manufacturing Environment
- Mitsubishi PLC, Motoman Yaskawa Spray Robotics, HVAC Clean Room Systems, Krauss Maffei Injection Moulding, BMC technology
- Jig design for technical services, paint processes and new projects
- Vacuum Plating Technology
- Auto Cad and Project Management experience is advantages
- Must be able to work as part of an industrial process, project engineering and technical services team to think creatively in solving equipment, project and production manufacturing problems