Ever considered relocating internationally? If you're looking for a new challenge in United States, Marshalltown IA, we'd love to hear from you!
About our Client:
Our manufacturing client in Marshalltown, Iowa is looking to add two Senior Human Resources Generalists to their team. Under limited supervision. HR Generalists will administer human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas. Collects and analyzes HR data and makes recommendations to management.
- 4 years degree
- US Citizen | Green Card
- Perform activities in functions such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, compliance, and employee relations.
- Participate with recruiting programs, interviewing, screening, evaluating and selecting qualified applicants.
- Participate with managers regarding job evaluation requests.
- Interpret human resources policies, counsels employees concerning work related problems and conducts termination interviews.
- Conduct and prepare material for employee orientations.
- Conducts research, analyzes data and prepares recommendations on assigned projects.
- Provide assistance to line management regarding employee relations practices.
- Provide technical guidance to lower-level staff.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Requires 5+ years related HR manufacturing experience.
- Union/Labor Relations experience a MUST HAVE!
- Must have the ability to advance into an HR Manager role within 5 years.
- Knowledge of HR techniques, applications, and programs.
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP) and Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to utilize and recognize ways to improve workflow efficiency and implement change.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off