House of Supreme
Wednesday, 02 June 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
House of Supreme is looking for a Technical Designer to join the team at our Head Office in Gauteng.
A creative, technically-minded individual with a keen eye for detail would be ideal for this position.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Procuring and distributing supplies and materials.
• Stock management.
• Monitoring costs and expenses.
• Engaging with agents on various aspects of a project.
• Conceiving, designing and overseeing the manufacturing of new parts and products.
• Setting up and maintaining IT networks and network infrastructure.
• Learning about and working with industrial machinery and other technology.
• Supervising staff and delegating work to staff with the right skills and knowledge.
Skills & Attributes
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of Programs, particularly Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Critical thinking, problem-solving and time management skills.
• Ability and passion for learning new skills and technologies.
• Ability to produce work of a high standard.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and able to deal with pressure.
Education & Requirements
• Computer literate and Numerate
• Knowledge of IT/Networking
• Experience in a manufacturing/technical industry an advantage
• A valid driver’s license and own, reliable transport to work
If you meet the requirements please email your CV to HOSvacancies@outlook.com