Friday, 08 January 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
Great opportunity exists with a manufacturing giant offering career growth and excellent package.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Execution of the company’s simulation modelling tool, developing Terminal Standards, facilitating continuous improvement projects and evaluating operational effectiveness.
• Operate and further develop the Simulation model Tool of the company’s, develop a real time planning system
• Monitor performance of the Terminal, able to foresee and eliminate potential bottlenecks
• Improve awareness and understanding of optimum operating philosophies within the Company. Creation of Performance standards
• Energy Management reporting
• Strategic Improvements
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
• BSC/ BTECH Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
• 5 years’ experience Terminal Simulation systems
• Post graduate qualification, preferably in Planning or logistics
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in Industrial Engineering or Bulk logistics
• Exposure in ISO 9001 or ISO 50 001 (advantageous)
South African Citizens only.
Due to the volumes of applications received – correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful