Thursday, 25 March 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Experience in data capturing of purchase order and supplier invoices on the SAP/Sage system.
• Understanding of stock receiving and issuing.
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel experience
• Stock taking with basic understanding of debtors and creditors.
• Customer service experience.
• Administration skills.
• Valid driver’s licence and reliable transport is advantageous
• Utilise knowledge and skills to assist the Stores Manager to ensure that required stock is managed and on hand for the production process
• Source service providers who are able to deliver quality products as required by production in consultation with the Stores Manager
• Ensure that stock levels are monitored and requisite orders for stock is made as and when required in consultation with the Stores Manager
• Prepare reports on stock ordered and received in consultation with the Stores Manager
• Assist with Store room functions as and when required by the Stores Manager
Ability to work without supervision
Ability to work under pressure
Bookkeeping experience is advantageous
1-2 years’ experience in sage evolution system