MECHANICAL MAINTENECE MANAGER
Thursday, 25 March 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE MANAGER (BOSKOP)
· Management of the Mechanical maintenance department
· Ensure high quality and safety standards as per OHS-act and company procedures
· All statutory inspections done and corrections up to date
· Budget and budget control of the Mechanical department
· Continual improvement and capital projects
· Lean management
· Supply of steam and compressed air to manufacturing plants
· Minimum B Tech Mechanical Engineering or NQF equivalent
· GCC Factories will be an advantage.
· 5 Years’ experience in a maintenance environment.
· Supervision experience in a maintenance environment.
· Knowledge of coal fired boilers and compressors.
· Computer Literate and able to operate the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Experience with SAP will be an advantage
· Energetic, Self-motivated and able to work in a team
· Good communication skills (i.e. both verbal and written)
· Ability to demonstrate good judgement and display initiative.
cvs to email@example.com