We are seeking Draughtsman Trainee for the Engineering Drawing Department of a growing manufacturing concern to do a 12 month contract.
Overview of Key Activities:
- Prepare working drawings for all aspects of Tank Manufacture.
- Prepare Sales concept drawings in support of Sales Department.
- Compile computerized parts lists / drawing schedules
- Assist production / process in problem solving.
- Applicant must have passed and be in possession of a Matric Certificate with Math's/ Math's Literacy/Functional Math's
- Post matric Tertiary studies in applicable field.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must have relevant experience with CAD software (Inventor preferred).
- Must be prepared to study further if required.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be prepared to work shifts and/or overtime at short notice that could require weekend and shutdown duties.
- Be prepared to complete relevant assessments.
The following skills will be assessed:
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to transfer concepts onto paper.
- Three-dimensional perception.
- Ability to do detailed work.
Applicant must be prepared to:
- Undergo a screening process i.e. PPA and/or TEIQ
- Work overtime at short notice