Our client based in Port Elizabeth /Gqeberha has a Financial Manager position available in their organization.
- A minimum of a B Comm degree, together with at least three years proven experience in managing a Finance Department, preferably in a Sales operation with satellite sales offices.
- Proven competence in the handling of all aspects of branch operational finance with exposure to the consolidation of accounts and the integration of financial systems and operations.
- Excellence in Microsoft Office and advanced numeracy and Excel skills.
- Good experience in the use of ERP systems for financial processing, whilst experience with Syspro would be an added advantage.
- Ability to function and interact at Senior Level in the branch.
- A meticulous work approach with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good report-writing skills.
- Excellent co-ordination and administrative abilities.
- Proven ability to manage a small finance support team and good general interactive skills.
- Ability to manage and or handle a variety of tasks at the same time, a good understanding of general financial controls and a pro-active approach to managing and controlling information to meet targeted deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring accurate accounting of all Company transactions reporting on all financial matters.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial management accounts.
- Overseeing the management of stock.
- Preparing and monitoring the implementation of Company budgets and forecasts.
- Attending to and overseeing internal audits.
- Managing Company asset information.
- Ongoing analysis, revision and implementation of financial systems.
- Managing the Financial Controllers responsible for operational finance, including but not limited to proactive follow-up of queries, variances and to conduct investigations to resolve all issues.
- BEE reporting.
- Completing and submitting statutory returns and reports.
- Managing cash flow and Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Approve reconciliations, payments, credit notes and changes.
- Ensure accurate processing of all transactions on Syspro.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.