Tom Nel Recruitment
Monday, 07 June 2021
Manufacturing - Manufacturing Production
R30 000,00 - R35 000,00 (PER MONTH)
International Manufacturing Co seeks person with following
• Diploma or Degree preferably in Procurement, Buying, Business Administration
• 2/4 years relevant experience in buying aspects relating to KPA’s itemised below
• MS Office, Excel advanced
• Strong Working Knowledge of SAP System.
Key Performance Areas
It requires a hands on person to execute the principles and targets set by the company’s global purchasing division.
• Responsible for all plant indirect purchasing
• Negotiating with suppliers on payment terms and periods
• Negotiating and Supplier Contracts formulation and management
• Daily Coordination and tracking of purchase requisitions on SAP System
• Monitors Supplier Performance
• Ensure coverage of logistics protocols for all bought out parts.
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in negotiation methods.
• Managing the Purchasing budget
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Ms PowerPoint and ERP knowledge will be an asset
• Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically
Ability to operate independently and under pressure, to perform many concurrent tasks.
Please send C.V.'s in Word Format not PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If no reply received within 14 days kindly accept your application been unsuccessful. We may however keep your C.V. on our data base for potential future reference.