You should have the following:
• B.Com Degree in accountancy or currently studying towards an accounting degree/diploma
• Accounting experience
• Fleet maintenance experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of road regulations is vital
• Comprehensive knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• MS Office Package with a strong focus on Excel.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in Finance environment as an Asset Controller.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good admin skills
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register for the company
• Timeously updating the Fixed Asset Register when new purchase and disposals occur
• Ensuring that all assets are insured with the Company's insurers
• Renewal of vehicle licences
• Booking vehicles for services
• Tracking of vehicles on our tracker system and driver behaviour
• Organising installation of tracking systems on new vehicles and de-installation on vehicles disposed of
• Recording of all maintenance done and maintenance scheduling
• Ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements
• Managing vehicle and asset insurance
• Ensuring drivers have up to date PrDP
• Manage vehicle checklists and complete accurate fuel consumption and mileage reports.
• Manage other company assets
Please forward your cv to email@example.com