Our leading client based in Middelburg (Mpumalanga) is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst.
Awesome career opportunity awaits!
- The incumbent will be responsible to gather, prepare and supply information to management relating to various supply chain related initiatives for decision.
- Do cost analysis
- Investigate alternatives in various supply chain initiatives for cost optimization purposes
- Research work to support projects
- Assist in material requirement planning processes by analyzing data and recommending optimal solutions
- Support the different Procurement sections with analysis projects (Raw Materials Procurement, Contracts, Buying, Supplier Management, Inventory Management and Clearing and Forwarding)
- Optimization projects within Procurement
- Preparation of Executive Management and Board presentations
- Should be willing to work in a plant environment from time to time when gathering and analyzing information
- Minimum qualification Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Industrial Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 3 and more years relevant experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of business processes.
- PC literacy essential, MS Excel on Advanced level.
- Good analytical skills.
- Initiative to explore significantly when working on projects
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks.