A world class and a leading producer of stainless steel products is seeking to appoint an Export Regional Manager to their dynamic Management team.
- Must be in possession of a tertiary qualification (Diploma or Degree in a commercial/ Marketing / technical field) plus 5-7 years’ in the manufacturing process and people management.
- Experience at Management level will be an added advantage.
- The position demands an outgoing personality with excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills in order to understand clients’ needs and easily interact with them for a win-win outcome.
- Must possess advanced computer literacy (MS office) and have strong business acumen in order to conduct and draw market trends and analysis.
- Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of a foreign language will be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling at best price and applying negotiated price to customer above tariff provided.
- Price negotiations and correct price checks.
- Ensure all export claims timeously addressed and adequate compensation determined Ensure accuracy of orders loaded.
- Managing overdue Orders- manage with OPS Planning, final services and Technical.
- Account management - Managing of production assigned order customers.
- Ensure there is money to cover what the customer orders and ensure customer pays on time.
- Communication and coordination- Liaise with customers, internal departments and subsidiaries to ensure control of debtors, follow up on orders and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Overdue orders and price checks - manage overdue for their section/region with OPS Planning, Final Services and Technical.
- Controlling and Managing Finished Goods - ensure material is released for shipment timeously and orders are completed.
- Leading: Lead by example and interact respectfully with team members, management and other departments.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within two weeks.