This Chemical Manufacturing company is seeking an Operations Manager to build a solid professional relationship with key clients, managing all communications and customer demand to achieve customer service objectives and value objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
Qualifications: Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field would be beneficial
Strong computer and associated software skills
• Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
• Exposure to similar industry and production (Chemical)
• Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
• Experience in budgeting and forecasting
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
• Ability to meet customer demands and promote customer satisfaction
• Strong computer and associated software skills (Microsoft Office, Pastel, Communication
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
1. Managing stock control and inventory checks
2. Manage Supply Chain
3. Regularly maintain and update BOM’s and ensure production compliance
4. Develop and maintain day to day operational procedures including:
a. records management,
b. report writing,
d. and quality assurance documentation.
5. Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
6. Ensure the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant
7. Improve customer service
8. Delivery assurance, quality assurance, client delivery and relationship management
9. Ops planning and strategy implementation to ensure that all functions of the business work together.
10. Manage maintenance on machinery and building
1. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
2. Ensure employees follow processes and operate efficiently
3. Resourcing and Recruitment - review workloads and manpower requirements to ensure targets are met
4. Manage Disciplinary hearings and Counselling sessions
5. Maintain and implement Health and Safety Regulations
6. Creating and monitoring projects and teams
7. Support, challenge and help employees to continuously grow as individuals
8. Make sure that our customers’ needs are being met and that ops run smoothly from a customer service perspective in your area of control
1. Manage and oversee budgeting, costs, margins, reporting, planning and forecasting.
2. Use reports and examine financial data to improve profitability
1. Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
2. Implementation of more effective systems and processes to improve Production,
1. Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
2. Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
1. Supporting the Managing Director, Senior Managers and Leadership Team’s vision and process ideals.
2. Work with Management Team to maintain, determine and implement values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
3. Prepare and distribute reports as agreed
4. Attend sales meeting when required
INTERESTED? Please forward Cv to email@example.com or call 0828954867 for more information (office hours)
Experienced Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the staffing industry. Strong entrepreneurship professional skilled in Talent Management. Customer Service, Coaching and Executive Search.