An equipment manufacturing in mining is seeking to hire an Onsite Administrator.
- Manage the Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) agreement on site at Eland Platinum
- Ensure correct stock holding quantities in line with the VMI agreement
- Respond timeously to RFQ’s, warranties or enquiries from Eland Platinum.
- Prepare professional responses and quotations for Eland Platinum.
- Follow up on all quotations sent to Eland Platinum ensuring a positive outcome.
- Receive customer orders, dispatch and invoice stock, arrange timeous delivery to and from our store.
- Follow up on all outstanding customer back orders – keeping the list to a minimum.
- Maintain a POD register for all invoices generated for Eland Platinum, ensure all invoices are signed and loaded for payment by the mine.
- Ensure all service call outs are quoted and invoiced accordingly, cross reference all job cards with invoices.
- Assist Field Service Technicians with the professional lay out and presentation format of all audits conducted.
- Ensure all quarterly audits are completed thus maximizing service revenues and potential parts sales to customers.