Mining manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Millright fitter.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- Assemble and operate underground utility vehicle in accordance with instructions and procedures.
- Inspect the Equipment against a checklist.
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
- Check machine prior to the starting to operate
- Ensure safety of equipment before operation.
- Ensure effective utilization of equipment.
- Complete pre-start checklists.
- South African Trade tested as a Fitter (Mechanical).
- At least five years relevant post trade test experience of fitting with hydraulic systems.