- The Group of Companies is looking for a young and energetic individual to join our Marketing Department.
- We are looking for an individual who has an eye for detail and a who wishes to add value to our external and internal marketing strategies
Qualifications and Experience:
- National Senior Certificate NQF3 (Passed Grade 12)
- Higher Certificate in Marketing Management would be advantageous
- Basic understanding of design programs (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Driver’s license (Code 8)
- Running the social media schedule
- Regular posting of content and audience engagement
- Posting and collecting Google Ad data
- Posting articles on blogs
- Engaging with article print house
Branding and Advertising:
- Pricing, ordering, and following up on product branding, catalogs, brochures, corporate gifts, and print advertising
- Updating of existing catalogs and brochure content
- Control in pricing, ordering, and follow up on employee attire
- Pricing, ordering, and distribution of internal print advertising
- Joint marketing initiatives with customers and suppliers
- Updating and monitoring of e-commerce platform
- Collecting data from service assessments to customers
- Creating Service Assessments with Sales and QC departments
- Organising external events and exhibition components (supplier and EXPO organizers)
- Loading emails and collecting email communication data
- Compiling of proposal documentation for sales engineers
- Distribution of company templates to employees
- Pricing, ordering and following up on company signage (building, factory, and vehicle
- Internal functions and events
- Ordering and distribution of internal newsletters
- Internal email communication, layout, and distribution
- Perform all tasks that are required in line with the Company vision and mission
- Adhering to ISO 18001 and ISO 9001
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.