Only applications through Dittohire will be considered. DO NOT send your CV/job application to email@example.com
- Recruitment – this is a core focus and function. This person will run all the recruitment for the region. Strong recruitment experience is a must.
- Assist management and employees on personnel policies and procedures and any HR related issues.
- Administration – filing, open new files, compiling engagement packs and induction booklets, capturing warnings, assisting with micro-loan processing, background checks etc.
- Inducting new employees
- Probation meetings and performance management
- Reporting - various
- Industrial Relations - Manage internal and external disciplinary and rehabilitation processes.
- Relevant diploma/degree or tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management
- Computer literacy viz. Microsoft Office
- 5-8 years’ experience in the Human Resources field
- Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion essential when dealing with people.
- Ability to multi-task and manage demanding workload in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills coupled with the ability to think dynamically.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver results.