The Cost Accountant is responsible for ensuring effective stock control, maintaining of pricing
process and variance analysis, by applying the techniques of standard costing specific to the
requirements of a manufacturing concern, thereby ensuring the accuracy of information provided
for informed decision-making by stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
Consistently achieve agreed targets by conducting the following:? ?
• To perform required duties for effective monitor Inventory Control
• To provide key stakeholders with a product cost of sales based on a set of monthly standard
costs for informed business decisions
• To analyze information identifying abnormal variances for investigation
• Maintain Bill of Materials to ensure accuracy of cost in the system
• To provide inventory and pricing support to decentralized Business Units for effective query
• To provide support to management accountant in effective resolution of business unit
queries relating to management reports
• To finalize month end process by performing close off procedures against deadlines
• To finalize year end process by performing close off procedures against audit deadlines
• To perform reconciliations to monitor the validity of transaction
Post Graduate qualification in Management Accounting advantageous
• A minimum of 2 –4 years’ experience at a similar level
• Previous experience of working within a large finance team is beneficial
• Previous manufacturing experience a must.
Core Job Related Competencies
• In-depth knowledge of financial principles and processes (IFRS, Tax Regulations an
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link