Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Cost Accountant based in Aeroton.
- Matric Mathematics and Accounting.
- 2+ years of Cost Accountant experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Certificate or diploma in Cost and Management Accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cost and Management Accounting would be advantageous.
- Experience in product development.
- Experience working with Manufacturing personnel on development of cost standards.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- Food manufacturing and cost experience.
- Maintain and analyse data used for costing determinations and financial reports.
- Assist with costings on the development of new products and the redevelopment of existing ranges for the factory.
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying factors affecting prices and profitability of products and services.
- Ensuring correct policies and procedures are being followed.
- The preparedness of working extended hours is essential.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor cycle count programs.
If you do not receive a response within 7 days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.